Careers at Marama
Why is Marama a great place to work?
- Meaningful work that changes lives.
- A truly caring and supportive, family-like community.
- Competitive pay, paid time off, paid sick leave, and amazing colleagues.
- Ask about sign-on bonuses when you inquire.
- Marama prefers full-time hires. These listings are full-time, not temp! No agencies.
- We offer long term employment with above average pay, overtime, and development/growth opportunity in a small facility on a truly special team.
Sous/ Assistant cook:
Experience and knowledge of the ketogenic diet is a plus. Must be passionate about cooking, wanting to learn, and happy to work with seniors. Onsite training will be provided, you will work with our talented Lead Chef to keep our residents on a 100% organic ketogenic diet. Shift flexibility is a must. Mon-Sun shift times vary from 7am-6:00pm, Saturday is mandatory. $17+ per hour depending on experience. FT 40 hrs per week. If you’re a ROCKSTAR we do a 90 day review for a potential raise!
You will work hand in hand with our seniors helping them with their daily activities under the direction of or Activities/ PT Coordinator. Must have an upbeat positive personality with lots of patience. We are a memory care facility so our seniors need a bit more guidance. We have a very fun relaxed culture! $16 per hour to start. FT 40 hrs per week. If you’re a ROCKSTAR we do a 90 day review for a potential raise!
Med Tech/ Caregiver
Looking for someone experienced on the med cart. Duties entail filling medications, updating MAR, communicating with Pharmacies and family members, passing medication, observing residents taking medications, charting and light caregiving. $17+ depending on experience. Shift days vary, Mon-Sun. 6am-2:30pm, FT 40 hrs per week. If you’re a ROCKSTAR we do a 90 day review for a potential raise!
Facility Caregiver & NOC (Day and Night shifts)
Three 8 hours shifts varying Mon- Sun days and evenings. Two NOC shift nights 10:00-6:30am (See NOC shift description below). Must have experience with ADL’s to include dressing, showering, changing briefs, hygiene care, feeding, and exercise. Must be patient, posess a happy personality, and kind. $16+ per hour to start. Time and a half for over 8 hours worked on shift. FT position. If you’re a ROCKSTAR we do a 90 day review for a potential raise!
NOC Shift (Overnight awake shift):
This position is an overnight awake shift 10pm-6:30am. Minimal caregiving because residents typically sleep through the night. The shift mostly consists of cleaning all the common areas, kitchen, doing laundry, organizing and straightening up the facility. You will work with one other person on this shift. We are a 12-room house/facility that is 3 floors. Main level and lower level have resident rooms. You will take direction from our current NOC shift to split duties. $16 per hour to start. FT 40 hrs per week. If you’re a ROCKSTAR we do a 90 day review for a potential raise!
All Positions: If hired:
We do abide by all regulatory and legal requirements. You will be required to obtain the following during the prescreening process:
- Health Screening
- TB Clearance
- Clear LIVESCAN
- Covid-19 Test
- CPR Certification
- $500 sign on bonus given at 90 days with continued employment
- PTO, start accruing at 90 days!
- Paid sick time up to 40 hours a year, start accruing at 90 days!
- Retirement plan offered
- Referral bonus for employees hired you referred
- 2x your hourly rate for working holidays
- Direct deposit, paid biweekly
- Overtime (If desired), 1.5x hourly rate
- Promote within, management opportunities!
Please wear a mask. Interviews will be held outdoors.
To speak with a staff person:
Our address is:
727 Ascot Dr.
Vista CA 92083
Apply and see what the Marama experience is all about!
Subscribe to Receive Updates
727 Ascot Dr.
Vista CA 92083